EIF will take place 17 – 19 November 2013 at Jeddah Hilton, KSA.
The Environmental Infrastructure Forum (EIF) is held under the patronage of the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques, King Abdullah Bin Abdulaziz and has full support of the Presidency of Meteorology and Environment, the Saudi Environmental Society, the Jeddah Municipality and the United Nations Development Programme.
NEW FOR 2013!
Based on the success of 2012′s inaugural forum, and due to popular demand, the organisers of the EIF are delighted to announce the first EIF exhibition, Jeddah’s only dedicated organisational showcase in the environmental infrastructure space in 2013.
EIF is the only event in the region to tackle sustainable development and infrastructure together, with the support of the Saudi government. The two day strategic conference will focus on the following issues;
- Municipal Infrastructure Development and Resilient City Concepts
- Sustainable Construction of the Kingdom’s Industrial, Commercial, and Residential Infrastructure
- Technology and Innovative Solutions to Environmental Construction, Recycling, and Infrastructure Challenges
If you are currently operating in the Middle Eastern construction, environmental design and transportation sectors, or would like to participate in future projects in the region, then this forum is an essential tool for developing your business.
REGISTER ONLINE or CALL Sharif de Boer to attend! +44 203 463 1098
- 13 Mayors from around Saudi Arabia signed the National Environment Awareness and Sustainable Development Programme “Be’aty: Green Flag – Green Country” agreement at the opening ceremony. Click here to view the full list
- The National Commercial Bank and Mercedes-Benz Juffali Automotive Company (JACO) confirmed their commitment to green issues by sponsoring EIF
Following the success of the sister event, the Gulf Environment Forum, EIF was launched as construction and the expansion of infrastructure systems in the Middle East continue to boom. US$4.3 trillion is forecast to be spent on construction in the next 10 years across the MENA region, with Saudi Arabia showing the fastest growth rates.
EIF gives all stakeholders the chance to identify the opportunities associated with the development of new airports, railways and other public transport systems along with the construction of new urban developments and the expansion of existing towns.
Who Should Attend?
EIF provides a unique opportunity for business professionals, industry experts and government agency attendees to discuss and debate the latest developments, challenges and opportunities available in the construction of environmentally sound and sustainable infrastructure and transportation systems across the GCC.
High level, public and private sector delegates from a broad cross section of the industry will be present for three days of networking, learning and identifying future business opportunities.
- CEO / VP / Partner
- General Manager
- Project Director / Manager
- Construction Director / Manager
- Sustainability Director / Manager
- Urban Development Director / Manager
- Procurement Director / Manager
- Architect / Designer / Engineer
- Site Manager
- Transport Planner
- BD / Sales / Marketing
Conference Cost / Booking
Big savings are available for group bookings,register online by clicking the tab on the right, or contact Sharif de Boer for details:
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel – +44 203 463 1098